• Main page
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. The site Administration processes personal data on a legal and fair basis to fulfill all functions, powers and responsibilities assigned to the site Administration by legislation and to implement rights and legitimate interests of the site Administration and Users. User agrees to process personal data while providing it for the site Administration.
1.2. Visiting the site and using its features means that User unconditionally agrees with terms of processing personal data, which stipulated in the present Policy. In the event of disagreement with these terms User should refrain from using the site.
2. PROCESSING AND PRIVACY OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. The present Policy establishes the site Administration obligations of ensuring privacy and non- disclosure of personal data , which User provides when using the site.
2.2. The site Administration can gather from Users the following categories of personal data for providing access to the site features:
- email address
- mobile phone
- full name
- IP address
- passport data (check-in date)
2.3. The site Administration protects all information, that transmitted automatically while visiting the website pages and browsing the advertisement on the site (DF Site Monitor).
2.4. The present Policy applies only to information that processable during the site use. The site Administration is not responsible for information that is processed by third-parties websites or other websites, that User can link while using our website.
2.5. The site Administration doesn't check the accuracy of personal data that provided by User and also doesn't have an opportunity to assess User's capacity. But the site Administration proceeds from that fact, that the User provides with an accurate and relevant personal data. The consequences of providing irrelevant and inaccurate personal data are stipulated in User Agreement, which is available on the website.
3. THE PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
3.1. The site Administration collects and stores that personal data which is only needed for providing a fully or partially website functionality or for contracts and agreements execution with User unless a compulsory storage of personal data which is provided by the legislation during the term which is determined by the law.
3.2. The site Administration processes the User's personal data for the following purposes:
- to meet the requirements of the MIA's agencies
- hotel check-in (provision services)
4. THE CONDITIONS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1. Processing of User's personal data is implemented without term limitation, any legal way, including in information systems of personal data with use of the means of automation or without use of such means.
4.2. Privacy of the User's personal data is preserved unless the User voluntarily provides with their data for common access to unlimited range of persons. The User agrees that their personal data partially becomes publicly available while using some website's features.
4.3. During processing of the User's personal data the site Administration is proceeding from:
4.3.1. Federal Law № 153-FZ of July 27, 2006 On Personal Data.
4.3.2. Decree of the Government of the Russia Federation dated 1.11. 2012 № 119 "On approving the requirements for protection of personal data while their processing in personal data filing systems."
4.3.3. Resolution of the Government of the Russia Federation dated 15.09.2008 №687 "On approving the regulations on particularities of personal data processing without use of automated facilities"
4.3.4. Order FSTEC of Russia of February 18, 2013 No. 21 "On the approval of the composition and content of organizational and technical measures to ensure the safety of personal data when processing them in information systems of personal data"
4.3.5. Order of the Federal Security Service of Russia of 10.07.2014 No. 378 "On the approval of the composition and content of organizational and technical measures to ensure the safety of personal data when processing them in information systems of personal data using the cryptographic protection of information required to fulfill the requirements set by the Government of the Russian Federation to protect personal Data for each of the security levels ".
4.4. The site Administration is of the right to pass User's personal data to the third parties only in cases provided by the legislation (investigation process , the MIA's agencies).
5. CHANGE AND DISPOSAL OF PERSONAL DATA. COMPULSORY DATA STORAGE
5.1. The User can change (update, add) provided personal data or its part at anytime by directing a request by email that mentioned in Article 10 of the present Policy.
6. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA THROUGH THE COOKIE FILES
6.1. The files "cookies" that transmitted the site Administration to the User's technical devices, can be used for granting to the User of personalized functions of the Site, for personal advertising which is shown to the User, in statistical and research purposes, as well as for improvement of the site.
1. The Administration uses "cookies" files with the objective of continuously improving the quality of "Royal- Zenith" hotel services, providing the high level of efficiency and comfort of visiting hotel and site, providing with security of the User's account.
2. Using the site through the Internet-browser or software with an activated function of receiving files "cookies", You thereby grant https://www.royal-zenith.ru your consent to use "cookies" for purposes that specified in present Policy of processing "cookies".
3. The file "cookies" represents a small file stored on the computer either mobile device enabling https://www.royal-zenith.ru to record a small amount of information each time, when You interact with the site, using the Internet-browser or software.
4. The files "cookies" allow https://www.royal-zenith.ru :
- to identify Your device when You visit the site;
- to ensure security of Your account;
- to keep Your preferences;
- to show advertisements that correspond to Your interests and preferences;
- to keep the information about services that You were interested in;
- to detect illegal actions and violating the rules of use;
- to personalize Your work with site and provide us with a necessary information;
- to know about language that You prefer to use;
- to simplify for You a process of filling in forms on the site;
- to receive statistics about use by You of the Site;
- to conduct evaluation, research and improvement of products, functions and Services of https://www.royal-zenith.ru;
- to assess the overall performance of the Site in various regions.
6. The majority of the Internet-browsers are able to control the set-up of the "cookies" files. Please, take into account that installation in the appropriate set-up of Your Internet-browser of the prohibition to the reception of files “cookies” can substantially lower convenience of use of the Site.
7. You can receive a more detailed information of the files “cookies”, their use and removal, visiting following resources www.wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org, www.aboutcookies.org
8. In the case of occurrence of additional questions or wishes regarding use of files “cookies” You can direct it by email that mentioned in Article 10 of the Present Policy.
7. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
7.1. The site Administration takes necessary, proper, organizational and technical measures for protection the User's personal data against an illegal or accidental access, change, blocking, copying, dissemination as well as against other illegal actions from the third parties.
8. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
8.1 The provisions of the Present Policy govern the way of settlement of disputes between the site Administration and User in pre-judicial and judicial review prescribed by the law.
10.1 The User has a right to direct all questions and proposals concerning the present Policy to the customer support service by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by address : 10, 1-st Line of Serebriany Bor st., 123103, Moscow, Russia.